In this interview with Fitness and Nutrition expert Ian Ryan we discuss many simple and realistic approaches to feeling more energized, including how to set up a super quick morning fitness routine without needing gym equipment, that will help to build muscle and reduce fat, which are two very important things in regards to staying healthy and energized as we age.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- How Physical activity helps us way more than just looking good
- Ian’s 3 small morning habits to improve your life
- Quick and highly effective morning exercise routine
- The difference between dynamic and static stretching
- Why you shouldn’t do classic hold type stretches before exercise
- Why interval cardio style exercise is better for you
- Why Tabata training may be the answer for busy parents
- How to become stronger without gym equipment
- What you can do when your strength plateaus
- Why it’s important to build muscle mass and strength
- How to burn more fat while resting
- The important nutrient that helps with weight loss
- Quick and easy morning nutrition to give you more energy
- How to ensure dietary changes become permanent
- How can we create new habits and achieve our goals
- Key mistakes that waste our energy
- 3 Tips to feeling more energized.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links which help me pay the bills for The Ed Talks at no extra cost to you.
Quote of the day:
"You are profoundly creative."
Intro song “Lagos 2030 AD” by Otis McDonald
Outro song “Morning stumble” by Eddie Donato
Help Spread the Word!
Thanks for listening to this episode of The Ed Talks. What are your thoughts about a plant based diet? Share your thoughts with us here or on our Facebook Page.
If you haven’t already, please take a moment to leave a quick rating and review of the show on iTunes. This will really aid our mission to help mums and dads Feel Energized Again and make the world a Healthier & Happier place. Please use this AMAZON LINK when purchasing items online. It means we get a small commission (and you pay NO EXTRA) helping us pay for the podcast.
Click Here To Rate & Review TheEdTalks