Speaking with Dr. Joel Kahn was inspirational and so valuable. He’s a renowned cardiologist who has his mind set on preventing 1 million people from having a heart attack. What really resonated with me was how he makes good heart health so accessible to the everyday person and how he offers simple but life-changing habits as solutions to avoiding cardiac disease. And while he is a Vegan or (as he prefers to be called) a Vegeteblearian, he is really about building bridges between diets to ensure that people are eating the very best for their heart health. There is so much to learn in this episode and all you need to do is listen, apply some of Dr. Joel’s advice, and see how your life changes for the better.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Who is more likely to suffer from a heart attack
- What are the 6 habits that will make you near stroke-proof
- What are the best breakfasts for busy families
- What foods we should avoid in our shopping cart
- How to make sure your heart is really healthy and the key test to get done
- What is silent heart disease
- Who needs cholesterol medicine & what are the alternatives
- What are the core 4 supplements for heart health and how they can help with other diseases such as diabetes and cancer
- What are 3 ways to fast track to health & happiness.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links which help me pay the bills for The Ed Talks at no extra cost to you.
Quotes of the day:
You are so easy to love.
A person that has health has a 1000 dreams in life, a person without health has only 1 dream.
Intro song “Gull in the wind” by Eddie Donato
Outro song “Daily stroll” by Eddie Donato
Help Spread the Word!
Thanks for listening to this episode of The Ed Talks. If you haven’t already, please take a moment to leave a quick rating and review of the show. This will really aid our mission to help mums and dads Feel Energized Again and make the world a Healthier & Happier place.
Click Here To Rate & Review TheEdTalks